Sunday, August 24, 2014


Let The Bad Go Away
Sometimes we all get caught up in our emotions and feel bad things towards people.This can be anger,jealousy,hate...And whenever I feel one of these emotions intensely,I hurt myself inside.At first place I cant control it.Because you know I'm so angry at someone that I cant see the bright side of the situation.But this time I realized that this is nothing but a waste of time.2 days ago I was so fucking much angry at someone.I didn't want to see him and even wanted him to die! I was saying to myself "Why the hell is he living still?! He doesn't deserve to live! So many innocent people are dying but he is still alive and doing bad things to me!"Yes I still don't like him.And still don't think he deserves to live like this.Still I don't like him and don't wanna see him everyday.But after all of this anger and hate I saw that I cant do anything to change this situation.All I can do is just follow my dreams and go away from him.And I'm so closer to do this now.So why the hell should I feel these bad emotions and let these ruin me!?

So I decided to feel nothing.Instead of feeling bad things towards someone and making my mind busy with all of these things,I decided to just let them all go.I know myself and my heart always says "Love people and spread the love" So how can I let bad things flourish within me?

So let's try to get rid of your bad emotions step by step.All you have to do is just cut dead grasses and plant alive seeds on your heart.Feel anger,hate,jealousy... but also know how to deal with them! Experience all of these emotions but don't let them ruin you.Just close your eyes,make your decision and let them all go.After this you will feel happiness and peace.You don't have to live with these loads just find a trash to unload them all.Keep living with free mind 

Fly like a bird with no worries...


No comments:

Post a Comment