Sunday, August 31, 2014


Farewell 
(Somebody is gonna miss you)

During our lifetimes we always have to say "Goodbye" to so many things.After all of the bad and good days,we have to say "Goodbye" to our lovers when we don't see any future.Maybe because of jealousy,anger,fight,betrayal,distance,poor opportunities... we have to say "Goodbye" to our friendships so many times.To accomplish our dreams,to live our lives the way we feel like,to get rid of the trouble,to feel free,to keep education.... we have to say "Goodbye" to our families,homes,rooms,beds...After months of hardworking we say "Goodbye" to our jobs when it is a holiday time and when it is time to get back to work we say "Goodbye" to chilling,doing anything,beaching unwillingly..As you can see there are so many "Goodbye moments" in our lives both for good and bad reasons.But  for me there is only one fact ıf you are 18 years old "You will say "Goodbye" for a good reason honey"

Since I knew myself,I have never loved saying goodbye.And today I have to say "Goodbye" to so many thing that I love!Today I will hit the road to go to İstanbul.I have been dreaming and working for this for a year and finally I'm getting it.Till today I really didn't notice how hard it is to leave so many things behind.While I was studying,I always said myself "I wanna get out of here! I don't wanna live in here anymore!I wanna see new places,meet new people,experience new things..." Yes I still wanna do them all but you know even ıf I wanna do them all badly,I don't wanna leave the home as well.Though there are so many good reasons to make me stick around here,the other reasons that make me say "Just keep on going" are better in my eyes.Because till when I'm gonna lean on my family and live like this?I need to stand on my feet now.I need to learn the things that  my parents always do on behalf of me.I need to see so many bad and good things and make mistakes to learn something.I need to see so many people to expand my viewpoint.I need to work,sweat,break down,cry and stand tall again.And for these I need to go and say "Goodbye".

One way or another you will have to say "Goodbye" too but don't get caught up in this drama so much! Remember that you will leave them for a good reason,for better life,for your dreams.You need to focus on this and need to do your best to move on.As long as you are a person who always tries to stay strong,happy,hopeful,positive and patient,you will get the feedback and these "Goodbye moments" will only make you smile in time.Focus on your new life and try to smile back to your old life




No comments:

Post a Comment