Wednesday, August 27, 2014


"I'm selfish,impatient and a little insecure.I made mistakes.I'm out of control and at times hard to handle.But If you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"
-Marilyn Monroe

I always believe that one of the best ways to be happy and free is definitely surrounding ourselves with people who make us happy,who we can lean on and open up our hearts without second thoughts.And most of all who love us unconditionally.Though we need to be with people who really care about us,sometimes we try to make people,who don't care about us at all and don't take us as we are,love us.We try to be close friends with them or try to fit into their worlds instead of acting like the way we feel.Though something inside us says "You are not like those people,you talk and act like someone else when you are with them.Just because you want to fit in something,you are trying to avoid your emotions,thoughts,believes...Why do you do this to yourself?" And this inner voice talks the right shit honey.

During my life time, I've seen so many people and spent times with them.Some of them didn't mean so much to me but some of them did and  they are  still so so important and special for me.But so many times I also tried to act like someone else to spend my time with people who don't deserve me at all.Because of so many reasons I tried to act like them and when I was with them I pushed myself.Though everything was crystal clear and I knew I didn't belong to here I keep acting.And one day before making another faking,I questioned my heart and asked myself "This is who really you are? Do you feel that way indeed? Are you comfortable with this?How long will you keep doing this shit?"And that was my confession time.Though so many of you can see these times as a mistake,waste of time or something to regret,I never think like that.Now and always I will thank all of these people who helped me experience this and helped me learn "I need to surround my world with people who make me feel happy,free and who take me as I am"

So let's make a confession to yourself.Think about people who you care about so much.Ask yourself ıf they really deserve this care?Ask yourself ıf you are totally happy and peaceful when you are with them?They can enjoy and make you smile when you are looking for a reason to smile? They take you as you are and respect your past and choices?I hope your answers are yes,yes,yes and yes but ıf not then stay away from them.Don't give love,care and affection that you always give them.Don't try to act like them.You don't have to act like someone else to fit in somewhere.You just need to be yourself.You don't have to change yourself or be ashamed of yourselves,your choices,your mistakes,your family,your emotions...You need to find people who embrace you with all of these things.Living alone is always better than living like someone else.So make your decision and listen to your heart carefully.Be brave to be totally yourself.Quit faking and come out of the their shadow.Step into your bright true world.As long as you are honest about yourself,you will find people who really deserve your love.You are precious,one and important.Remember this and fill your world out with people who are as precious,one and important as you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment