Monday, December 8, 2014


I Just Gotta Be "ME" Not Someone Else!
Oftentimes an irritating feeling starts to rush through my body, catches me vulnerable and manages to get me under its control.For a while I go to a harsh war with this evil feeling that wrecks me inside, I do my best to defeat it and send it into a complete darkness sometimes that works and I work through this lightly but sometimes I do not and let it keep ruin me one inside the other but at the end of it all thanks to this vicious feeling I find the right way, a right way to again remain myself "I just gotta be "ME" not someone else"

Whenever I see a successful social person I always say "I wish I were like her and were more active socially" or everytime when I meet a person whose writing skills mesmerise me tremendously I always say "I wish I could write like him and had an ability to use my language in more effective way" but everytime I overlooked the truth that actually I do not have to be like them or do not have to have lots of relatives or do not have to write exactly the same way they do or have  a dreadful capacity in writing because I'm beautiful as the way I am.Because my life is great as the way it is.Because my writings are brilliant and original  as the way they are. Trying to be someone else and always comparing my own life, skills and precious things that I have in my life with the other people's stuffs has always kept me off the line and kept me away from moving forward fast so now I have decided to get this shit out of my way :) You better try it too because you will see how peaceful and happy it makes you feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment